Компания Kronalink приглашает на регулярную подработку со свободным графиком опытных, ответственных и дисциплинированных специалистов.
Также вакансия подойдет тем, кто уже работает в данной сфере и не против еще подзаработать.
Никаких холодных звонков и продаж. Мы консультируем клиента по всем вопросам и передаем монтажнику уже готовую заявку.
Хорошего специалиста можем обеспечить стабильным потоком заявок.
монтаж 3G/4G интернет-оборудования в загородных домах, на дачах, в других труднодоступных местах.
В стандартный комплект оборудования входят: антенный блок, модем, пигтейл, кронштейн, антенный кабель, wi-fi роутер.
опыт работы монтажником 3G/4G интернет-оборудования, антенного, телевизионного оборудования
аккуратность, коммуникабельность, дисциплинированность, активная жизненная позиция
водительские права категории B
сдельная оплата. Получаете от 3000 руб. за выполнение заказа в день подключения. Подключение одного абонента занимает полтора часа.
в случае отсутствия сигнала на адресе компенсируется ГСМ
компенсация транспортных расходов на автомобиль на дальние заявки
заказы выполняете на территории вашего региона
Work in Krona
Senior Embedded Software Engineer (Remote)
- Use languages like C and C++ and experience with common embedded operating systems and microcontrollers to develop embedded software for a variety of IoT products
- Learn to use IoT methodologies and protocols to build next-generation connected solutions
- Develop on IoT-enabled hardware platforms with WiFi and BLE capabilities such as ESP32, nRF52 and STM32
- Develop software on different operating systems, including Bare Metal OS, FreeRTOS and Embedded Linux
- Use CI/CD and DevOps methodologies and concepts to develop high quality software
- Work on Agile software teams to collaborate with customers and build the right solution for their unique requirements, timelines, and budgets
- Apply your understanding of software development in other domains, including Cloud, Mobile, and Web.
- Support business development efforts through quoting and writing proposals
- Help the company grow by being a thought leader inside and outside the organization
- Add to the positive culture by mentoring and teaching other engineers
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent industry experience
- 5+ years of experience developing software professionally in embedded contexts
- Experience with C, C++, Arthos, or Embedded Linux
- Background in IoT is beneficial but not required
- Curiosity and an eagerness to learn
- Hungry, humble and smart approach to work
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Must have the current and continuing right to work in the United States of America without restrictions or expirations
- Design, prototype, test and implement excellent embedded systems
- Collaborate with the manufacturing and supply chain teams to smoothly steward designs into production
- Participate in design reviews, brainstorms and whiteboard sessions with the broader team
- Work alongside firmware and mechanical engineers in integrating, testing and debugging systems
- At least 3 years of professional embedded hardware engineering experience
- Comfortable and competent in schematic capture and PCB layout
- Experienced at prototyping and testing physical systems with modern instrumentation and test equipment
- Experience with multiple embedded processor platforms
- An understanding of common hardware peripherals and interfaces
- Altium Designer
Senior iOS Software Engineer (Remote)
- Maintain morale by promoting and supporting open communication amongst team members
- Work proactively to discover and understand client needs, communication objectively with both the Software Project Manager and the client to ensure the best possible outcome for the client
- Gather and analyze material relevant to identify and define the technical requirements and strategies needed for successful completion of projects
- Create and oversee the creation of project documentation
- Define and architect version control system
- Delegate tasks and coordinate development efforts between multiple departments and disciplines to facilitate successful completion of assigned tasks
- Provide timely technical consultation and communication to client and team throughout project life cycle
- Review project code created by team members to ensure quality and completion per scope of work
- Assist in the planning and execution of project deployments, ensuring clients receive a smooth transition
- Deliver training sessions to clients upon completion of a project, as needed
- Work with management and senior leaders to resolve urgent project issues in a timely fashion
- Establish good rapport as a technology subject matter expert
- Provide training, mentoring, and guidance to less experienced development staff
- Review other's code as a part of the performance management process
- Serve as a mentor to developers involved in cross-training
- Assist as necessary with the execution of company initiatives as requested by senior management
- Industrial iOS development and deployment
- Apple Frameworks (UlKit)
- View Models
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly and generate creative solutions
- Proven skills in managing difficult or emotional client solutions respond promptly to customer needs and requests for service and assistance
- Proven critical thinking skills to assist in setting a direction in ambiguous situations
- Deep technical knowledge of principles and patterns and the capability to pass on that knowledge via mentorship
- Expert knowledge of modern version control systems
Android Mobile Application Developer (Remote)
- Responsible for following and implementing software architecture and design of Android mobile apps related to IoT connected products and other business needs.
- Capable of understanding consumer needs, the key drivers and measures of success for the business, and the short and long-term direction of the business and technology.
- Collaborates with UX team members to leverage learnings from user research and usability testing results to produce useful software and products.
- Leverage the latest technologies, tools, and frameworks to create industry leading consumer experiences that make our products a delight to own and use.
- Participate in Code Reviews.
- Collaborate with lead architect to ensure components fit and build onto existing platform.
- Drive modularization and reusable components to increase time to market.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related discipline is required. Additional years of related experience may offset the degree requirement.
- Must have knowledge of Android mobile application development including Kotlin and/or Swift experience to include both frontend and backend experience.
- Appreciation of the development of mobile applications that utilize cloud services (AWS preferred) and how design models impact ongoing cloud cost.
- Knowledge of source code management using version control and code deployment.
- Knowledge of software architecture including experience with offline data storage, cloud synchronization, and mobile app trends and practices.
- Knowledge in the following technical areas is considered a plus, but not required:
- AWS Cloud Services: (AWS IOT, Lambda, Dynamo DB, Cognito)
- Development and implementation experience with Amazon Alexa or the Google Assistant smart home speakers
- Understanding of structured analysis, design, programming techniques, and change management
- Ability to work effectively on project teams as a participant.
- Readily picks up and applies new concepts, tools, or technologies to all job activities and specific project assignments.
- Communicates effectively, both oral and written, with product development engineers, user experience professionals, quality assurance groups, and senior leadership.
- Proficient documenting designs and interfaces to facilitate collaborative software development across disciplines and sites.
Senior Backend Engineer (Remote)
- Ensure that all code and development practices conform to team standards, company guidelines and industry best practices.
- Participate in all aspects of the project lifecycle, following stringent rules and procedures for testing and promoting code in compliance with company change control processes.
- Work closely with colleagues from multiple teams and disciplines, bringing added value to the team. Accountable for all the development tasks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, related technical discipline, or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of professional development using Elixir/Ruby.
- Experience with cloud architectures with AWS, Kubernetes/EKS and infrastructure automation tools (Terraform).
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Solid coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, continuous integration, TDD, etc.
- Experience working with Agile engineering practices.
- Experience in building data intensive systems.
- Solid knowledge on distributed, highly available and massively scalable system design.
- Experience building RESTful or GraphQL APIs that don’t drive other developers crazy.
- SQL and NoSQL database experience in production.